Monday, August 17, 2009

a little peek at my life lately.

Ten things you want to say to ten people.
10. I'm sorry.
9. I've missed you.
8. But, I'm a fun girl.
7. I love you.
6. Thank you, for everything.
5. Come play!
4. You suck.
3. No.
2. It's okay.
1. Come visit me!!!

Nine things about myself.
9. My family are the most important people in my life, they are the only ones that never disappoint and that I can always count on.
8. I've tried to grow my hair out about a million times in my entire life, so of course i'm trying again.
7. I love my fish, HDTV.
6. I don't care that I have a twitter, a facebook, and a blog. I LIKE IT.
5. I've had so many tv show addictions this summer it is absolutely pathetic and ridiculous and secretly wonderful.
4. I always always care too much.
3. I am blessed with the best friends.
2. I'm on a first name basis with the man that runs the 24 hour convenience store outside of my condo. I have NO shame.
1. I paint my nails every day at least, sometimes more.

Eight ways to win my heart.
8. Crack me up.
7. "hey you"
6. don't play games
5. laugh at my jokes
4. pretend to think everyone loves raymond is as funny as i think it is.
3. compliment the weird things that most people don't notice
2. buy me now and laters
1. get along with my friends and family

Seven things that cross my mind a lot.
7. my future
6. that i may inevitably be a cat lady
5. my family
4. my best friends
3. that i should clean
2. that i should do a lot of things i always put off
1. opportunities for improvement

Six things I do before I fall asleep
6. feed harv
5. set the sleep timer on the tv
4. turn off the lights
3. text
2. play a game of solitaire
1. pray

Five people who mean a lot. (in no order whatsoever)
5. em
4. mom/dad (they count as one)
3. bets
2. ash
1. sexy seven (they can count as one too)

Four things you're wearing right now.
4. shoes
3. jeans
2. a shirt
1.nail polish!

Three songs that you listen to often.
3. come downstairs and say hello-guster
2. dream girl-DMB
1. first day of my life-bright eyes

Two things you want to do before you die.
2. live a full life
1. have zero regrets

One confession to anyone.
1. I act like I know what I want. But, I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment