Monday, August 17, 2009

random assortment of ideas i always thought...

I'd blog about but I can't really seem to get too in depth with them.  So, I'm going to create a list for you.

Things Meg Would Blog About If She Had Enough to Write About It:

1. how fantastic you know your summer is going when you never know what day it is because life has just become that carefree
2. HDTV: ok no, i'm not that weird.  My goldfish's name is Harvey Dent (after Two-Face, he is a halvsies orange and white) and one time I was like "Oh, HD, I love you." and of course my mind immediately goes to "HDTV." & that possessed the awesome nickname.  He loves it, if he could talk he'd tell you that.  How do I know this you may ask?  He always swims a little faster and blows a few more bubbles.
3. How awesome is days of the week underwear?  I mean the idea of it is kind of weird.  I hope so desperately that it wasn't because people had trouble a. remembering the days of the week (I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one that was supposed to learn that in kindergarten) b. needed help remembering to change them c. honestly the reasons are endless but either way, because of When Harry Met Sally and Sally's story about not having Sunday's because of God I have wanted them every since.
4. My mom mailed me some packages last week from home and I have yet to get around to getting rid of the boxes (surprise surprise) and everytime I walk into my condo I see that empty box and think, "how awesome would it be if there were kittens in that box."  I know, I know.  Sometimes I really wonder how my mind works, too.  Either way that gets me thinking about how on earth could I wish for a box of kittens in my apartment when I despise cats at the same time?  And thus occurred the conversation below between em and I.

"How to Become a Cat Lady" by: porkchop and applesauce
Em: but kittens are so cute and cuddly you fall in love and you end up getting one and then one day you realize they are fat, ugly, mean, creepy grown up cats but you still love it because it used to be so dang cute
Me: and then what do you do? give it to your neighborhood cat lady?
Em: NO you are stuck with it because you do love it just because it was cute then even though now its an ugly monster waiting to take over the world.  then YOU become the cat person.

No comments:

Post a Comment